1) 17th November 2017 (Fri), 8.30pm 【FULL HOUSE 票券已售馨】
2) 18th November 2017 (Sat), 3.00pm 【FULL HOUSE 票券已售馨】
3) 18th November 2017 (Sat), 8.30pm
4) 19th November 2017 (Sun), 3.00pm
5) 22th November 2017 (Wed), 8.30pm
6) 23th November 2017 (Thurs), 8.30pm
7) 24th November 2017 (Fri), 8.30pm
8) 25th November 2017 (Sat), 3.00pm 【FULL HOUSE 票券已售馨】
9) 25th November 2017 (Sat), 8.30pm
10) 26th November 2017 (Sun),3.00pmPerformance Duration:
75 minutes with no intermission.
Venue: Theatre, DPAC.
Tickets: RM 128 / RM 88
DiZang – The Musical is a work by Yang Wei Han, following the success of his highly-acclaimed musical, XuanZang: Journey to the West’.The musical is based on the “Sutra of the Great Vows of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva” and the Bodhisattva’s spirit as it relates to the perplexities of modern life.
As Filial Piety and the Law of Cause & Effect are scorned and shunned, mankind faces increasing social unrest and panic.
The musical examines good and evil, right and wrong, the exasperating cycle of life and death, the toxic afflictions of greed, hatred and ignorance; and through an in-depth presentation of sights and sounds, it appraises the meaning of life.
Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva’s renowned great vow: “Until Hell… is emptied, a Buddha I shall not be.” It’s not just the evacuation of Hell, but the elimination of defilement in sentient beings! In truth, Heaven or Hell is but a notion away.
Presenter/Producer: Jane Lew
Production: Han Production
Director and Scriptwriter: Yang Wei Han
Choreographer: Loh Pit Fong
Music Director：Yang Wei Han、Tay Cher Siang
劉銘 Ming Low
杜君寧 Evelyn Toh
李燕萍 Angle Lee
黄罐琳 Eva Wong
黄志雄 Wong Jyh Shiong
吕威錦 Lu Wit Chin
王迪銘 Timmy Ong
沈禾 Danson Sim
葉仕翊 Yap Chee Yee
陳建有 Chan Kean Yew
陳勇諫 Tan Yong Kiean
★ CONTACT US ★
Damansara Performing Arts Centre (DPAC)
H-01, DPAC, Empire Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: (+603) 4065 0001 / 4065 0002
E: [email protected]
IG: @damansarapac | DPAC Website: www.dpac.com.my