- Introduction to the Malaysian art scene
- Where to start if you want to begin collecting art?
- How to look at an artwork?
- What qualities to look for in an artist?
- The importance of artistic evolution
- Should art be an investment?
- Art etiquette
- Class will be conducted in English
- Suitable for students and beginners
- Expand your knowledge and interest in collecting artworks
BACKGROUND OF ARTS PRACTITIONER
Wei-Ling Gallery was founded in 2002 by Lim Wei-Ling with the ambition to nurture the development of Malaysia’s contemporary art scene. In 2011, the gallery expanded with its second space, Wei-Ling Contemporary, dedicated to showcase special projects and more experimental art forms. With two art spaces in Kuala Lumpur, it establishes itself as the largest commercial gallery in Malaysia.