- Borneo Beads : Cultural Heritage, Contemporary Practice, and Symbolism
- Art & Literature : Beads Strings & Poetry Writing
- Sound & Movement : Dance Poetry Recital
- Class will be conducted in English
- Suitable for students and beginners
- Expand your knowledge and interest in ethnic beadmaking
BACKGROUND OF ARTIST
Eleanor Goroh is an artist and cultural worker, known for her beadwork. She takes inspiration from different artistic practices of the indigenous peoples by combining traditional arts with contemporary textures in her work. Eleanor has exhibited widely in Malaysia, has done residencies and been invited to festivals worldwide.