Changkat’s magical neighbourhood is opening its doors this Christmas eve! 3 pitstops, 5 hosts welcome you with a full swing of curated immersive experience. Move from one pitstop to another for playful workshop, community feasting and a whopping five floors of eclectic art! And…what is Christmas without carols? A spectacular live band performance put together by local Spotify artists with a spectacular three-piece band to warm your toes and heart. Who can you think of to invite to this amazing festival of fun, surprises and love?
Get a full swing of immersive experience! The All Around Pass allows access to all main event activities including workshops, house cocktails, party gears, and exclusivity to picnic mats!
- Enjoy eclectic art at UR-MU art museum
- Entry to main event hall (workshops and booths)
- Make-A-Kokedama workshop
- Crocheting workshop
- Entry to Carols Medley Live Act
- Access to Glorious Grazing Table feasting
- Cocktails by Dissolved Solids at Majie Cafe
- Access to night picnic mats
- Includes party gears for countdown
- Entitled to 20% OFF walk-in rooms at MOV Hotel*
Countdown party starts at 1130PM! If you’re thinking of staying at home watching ‘Home Alone’… you now have somewhere to go to! Don’t miss the fun!