Zentai Walk in KL
Let’s wear zentai together and walk around the China town!
Zentai walk in KL is looking for a volunteers to wear zentai and have fun interacting with people.
Zentai (ゼ ンタイ) is a term for skintight garments that cover the entire body.
We explore the art of zentai and get together for the exciting moments.
Walking around in a zentai suit might be your chance to live your ultimate fantasy as a superhero, villain or even a supermodel in a catsuit.
Or it might be a platform to express yourself as a performance art, dance or theatre.
We welcome any kind of experimentations to create the vivid life in the zentai walk.
Anyone can join the walk. It is all free.
1. Free Zentai Rental
2. Route: Around Chinatown
3. There will be facilitators to guide you through the details of the parade. Zentai can be a bit hard to see through.
4. You will be able to change at the Findars
5. It is posible to keep the valuable in a safe at the gallery during the zentai walk
6. Please wear proper foot wear
7. Photos will be later uploaded to the website for the participants
8. The event will happens even if it rains
9. The parade is meant to have fun wearing zentai together, anyone can join!
10. All free
Poster (click to display full-size)
- No. 8, 4th Floor, Jalan Panggong 50000 Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Ticket Fee